Flutter offers partners the ability to connect to the Betfair Exchange, giving customers access to the world’s largest betting exchange.
Harnessing the Betfair Exchange means partners’ customers will have the opportunity to utilise unrivalled liquidity and odds across the largest number of sports, events and markets found on any betting exchange globally.
Exchange partners: key figures
customers with access to the global liquidity pool
bets matched in 2019
markets offered in 2019
technical support and monitoring
average number of markets offered
average transaction processing time
Exchange partners: liquidity
Partners can offer their customers access to Betfair’s global liquidity pool.
Betfair’s market leading and proprietary Exchange Bet Matching Engine makes it easier than ever for a customer to get a bet.
Connecting to the Betfair Exchange
There are two ways a new partner can connect to the core Betfair Exchange:
Partners can integrate the Betfair Exchange API into their own proprietary platform and via the API feed will receive all market data including:
- markets; and
Market data also includes market liquidity and pricing, account management and profit and loss information.
Betfair can also provide its own “off the shelf” product, which provides a full front-end to back-end solution for connecting to the Betfair Exchange.
- seamless integration;
- fully customisable and responsive client front end;
- configurable multilingual and multi-currency functionality;
- navigation management to enable event and market prioritisation;
- integrated customer management system;
- exchange games available;
- scalable platform supports high traffic growth;
- data security protocols protect end user details; and
All product features and new tools are managed by Betfair.
Central to becoming a new Betfair Exchange partner is the ability to meet and maintain the compliance requirements and standards set by Betfair and Flutter.
All Betfair Exchange partners are:
- fully licensed with an appropriate and valid betting licence;
- fully compliant with all Betfair’s mandatory compliance standards, and AML and KYC policies;
- staffed with an appropriate Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
- staffed with appropriate operational compliance teams; and
- independently audited on a yearly basis.
Get in touch with our Exchange Partnerships team for a full list of compliance information.
Exchange pricing data
Exchange Pricing Data (“EPD”) is derived from the Betfair Exchange.
EPD consists of all market data available from the Betfair Exchange, including pricing, volumes and liquidity.
To access and consume Betfair data via any exchange channel (website, mobile, API) partners must obtain a data licence from Betfair.
The licence agreement covers all permissions from manual referencing of Exchange odds via Betfair.com through to programmatic consumption of prices and volumes via the API.
Betting operators can utilise exchange pricing data to enhance:
- pricing accuracy;
- risk management; and
- customer insights.
Organisations outside of the gambling industry utilise exchange pricing data for:
- trading decisions (financial services institutions);
- investment decisions (sports investment for accurate market probabilities); and
- visualisation projects (media organisations’ predictions for accurate market probabilities).
Contact our exchange partnerships team.
Tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can.