Electronic shareholder communications
- We encourage you to be notified by email or letter when shareholder communications such as the Annual Report or Notice of Annual General Meeting are available to be viewed online on our website
- Please register to receive email notification of the latest shareholder and company news direct to your inbox
- This allows the Company to have a positive effect on the environment by significantly reducing the volume of paper used in the production of shareholder mailings, save substantial printing and postal costs and speed up the provision of information to you as a shareholder.
Shareholders with queries concerning their holdings, dividend information or administrative matters should contact the Company’s Registrar:
Address: Link Registrars Limited, Suite 149, The Capel Building, Mary's Abbey, Dublin 7, D07 DP79, Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 553 0050
Fax: +353 1 224 0700
Shareholders may access their accounts online at: paddypowerbetfairshares.com
This facility allows shareholders to check their shareholdings and dividend payments, change address, change dividend instructions, register email addresses, appoint proxies electronically and also download standard forms and documents to initiate other changes in details held by the Registrar.
Please be aware that organisations, typically from overseas, sometimes make unsolicited contact with shareholders offering to buy their shares or to sell shares on their behalf at prices which can be significantly higher than the market price of the shares.
If you are in receipt of an unsolicited call from someone offering to buy your shares, you should:
- remain vigilant;
- take a note of the name of the person and organisation that has contacted you;
- not respond to high pressure tactics to provide bank details or arrange to transfer money if you are unsure of the bona fide nature of the caller;
- check if the company or individual is appropriately authorised to operate as an investment firm with your local regulatory authority (Central Bank of Ireland for shareholders resident in Ireland and the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for shareholders resident in the UK); and
- obtain independent advice from a qualified advisor or stockbroker.
If you wish to buy or sell shares in the Company you can do this by using the services of a stockbroker or high street bank.
You can also use Link Share Dealing Services: on lo-call 1890 946 375 or if calling from the UK, 0871 664 0445 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Lines are open 8.00am - 4.30pm: Mon - Fri).
Please note the price of shares can go down as well as up, and you are not guaranteed to get back the amount you originally invested. If you are in any doubt you should contact an independent financial adviser.
To contact the Investor Relations team email: email@example.com
Company Secretariat team and major shareholder notifications
To send us a major shareholder notification or to contact the Company Secretariat team email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stars Group shareholder questions
For more information, shareholders of The Stars Group should contact Flutter's information agent Laurel Hill Advisory Group.