FanDuel Sportsbook and Mohegan Sun Casino are Now Available in Connecticut
LONDON, October 20 2021 – FanDuel Group, part of Flutter Entertainment plc, and Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment (MGE) have launched a fully integrated, real money online sportsbook and gaming experience for residents and visitors to the state of Connecticut. The FanDuel Sportsbook app and MoheganSunCasino.com, the Mohegan Sun Casino app, are now available in the state of Connecticut on iOS and Android.
Launched on Tuesday, the FanDuel Sportsbook app features a special risk-free first bet up to $1,000 for new customers in Connecticut. FanDuel will refund the amount of a customer’s first wager, up to $1,000, within 72 hours. FanDuel Sportsbook, America’s #1 Sportsbook, is bringing its best-in-class online sports betting experience to sports fans in Connecticut, who will now be able to place wagers anywhere in the state across professional and college football, basketball, baseball, golf, MMA, boxing, soccer, and tennis with a variety of betting and payment options available.
The FanDuel Sportsbook app in Connecticut is simple, secure, and convenient, with a number of key features, including:
- New Way to Parlay: FanDuel is the only U.S. sportsbook with Same Game Parlay™ bets, which is the ability to build a parlay utilizing betting markets from the same game.
- An Innovative Spirit: FanDuel was the first U.S. sportsbook to offer live streaming of sporting events inside a betting app, was the first to offer Bad Beat Relief, early payouts for championship teams, and the first to offer its crowdsourced Spread the Love promotion.
- More Markets, More Bet Types: FanDuel Group offers more bet types and markets on all major sports than any other sportsbook in the market
- Commitment to Responsible Gaming: FanDuel is the industry leader in promoting responsible play, including in-app tools that allow customers to set time, deposit and wager limits, as well as its PlaySafe site where customers can find additional support services.
- Sports Betting 101: FanDuel Sportsbook has an online betting guide to help customers learn the ins and outs of legal sports betting.
The Mohegan Sun FanDuel Sportsbook also recently launched at Bow & Arrow Sports Bar on Thursday, September 30th. A permanent Mohegan Sun FanDuel Sportsbook, which will be 11,000 square feet, featuring a 140-foot video wall, full bar and dining options, is scheduled to open this winter.
Also on Tuesday, FanDuel in partnership with MGE, launched a standalone Mohegan Sun Casino app for iOS and Android. New online Mohegan Sun Casino players can play their first day risk-free up to $1,000. The new Mohegan Sun Casino experience will include a number of key features including:
- A robust offering packed with incredible slots and table games including a multitude of recognizable slots that you might find at Mohegan Sun’s massive gaming floor as well as blackjack, roulette and video poker.
- The ability to securely and quickly cash out winnings, with the same level of guest service, convenience, safety and security that customers have come to expect from FanDuel and Mohegan Sun.
- The opportunity for new customers to receive 100% back on their net Casino losses incurred in their first 24 hours of play, up to $1,000. Site credit will be automatically applied to new users accounts within 72 hours of the end of the bonus period.
- Numerous account protections will be available to players, reflecting the strong shared commitment to responsible gaming by Mohegan Sun and FanDuel.
In addition to the standalone app, a version of the Mohegan Sun Casino will be also available within the FanDuel Sportsbook app allowing new casino players to either sign-up for a casino account or use their existing FanDuel Fantasy or Sportsbook account to login and play.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1.888-789-7777 or visit ccpg.org/chat.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Flutter Entertainment plc:
Flutter Entertainment plc (the “Group”) is a global sports-betting and gaming company reporting as four divisions:
UK & Ireland: includes Sky Betting and Gaming, Paddy Power, Betfair and Tombola brands offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange, gaming and bingo services across the UK and Ireland, along with over 600 Paddy Power betting shops in the UK and Ireland.
Australia: the Sportsbet brand offers online sport betting and is the Australian market leader.
International: includes PokerStars, Adjarabet, Betfair and Junglee operating in multiple jurisdictions around the world offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange and gaming services.
US: includes FanDuel, TVG, Stardust, FOX Bet and PokerStars brands, offering regulated real money and free-to-play sports betting, online gaming, daily fantasy sports and online racing wagering products to customers across various states in the US.