FanDuel, part of Flutter Entertainment plc, announced the launch of America's #1 Sportsbook in the state of Wyoming on Friday. Sports fans in Wyoming can download the FanDuel Sportsbook app for iOS and Android or play via desktop.
The FanDuel Sportsbook brings its best-in-class online sports betting experience to the passionate sports fans of Wyoming, who can now place wagers across the state on professional and college football, basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, MMA, boxing, soccer, and tennis with a variety of betting and payment options available. The FanDuel Sportsbook app is simple, secure, and convenient with a number of key features, including:
- A New Way to Parlay: FanDuel is the only U.S. sportsbook with Same Game Parlay Plus, where players can combine Same Game ParlayTM bets from one game with bets from other games.
- An Innovative Spirit: FanDuel was the first U.S. sportsbook to offer Same Game ParlayTM bets, the first to offer live streaming of sporting events inside a betting app, the first to provide Bad Beat Relief, the first to give early payouts for championship teams, and the originator of the crowdsourced Spread the Love promotion.
- Customer Focused: FanDuel Sportsbook offers safe and secure banking, lightning-fast payouts, a Cash-Out early feature, and 24/7 customer service.
- Sports Betting 101: FanDuel Sportsbook has an online betting guide to help customers learn the ins and outs of legal sports betting.
FanDuel is a US industry leader in responsible play and encourages customers to enable responsible gaming tools to manage their online wagering. These tools are available in on FanDuel apps with a quick touch of the “RG” button at the top of the screen. FanDuel’s responsible play tools can also be viewed on the Company’s Play Well site. These include:
- Deposit Limit - Decide how much you can deposit within a given time period.
- Wager Limit - Decide how much you can wager within a given time period.
- Maximum Wager Size Limit - Decide how much you can wager on a single bet.
- Time Limit - Decide the max daily number of hours you can spend on FanDuel apps.
- Time Out - Decide if you want to take a break from betting.
- Self-Exclusion - Decide to exclude from gaming on all FanDuel Sites. FanDuel customers who self-exclude are offered a free Gamban subscription, which proactively blocks users from easily accessing thousands of gambling sites on up to 15 personal devices.
Wyoming becomes the fifteenth state in the United States where the FanDuel Sportsbook will be available for iOS and Android, in addition to Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
About Flutter Entertainment plc:
Flutter Entertainment plc (the “Group”) is a global sports-betting and gaming company reporting as four divisions:
UK & Ireland: includes Sky Betting and Gaming, Paddy Power, Betfair and Tombola brands offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange, gaming and bingo services across the UK and Ireland, along with over 600 Paddy Power betting shops in the UK and Ireland.
Australia: the Sportsbet brand offers online sport betting and is the Australian market leader.
International: includes PokerStars, Adjarabet, Betfair and Junglee operating in multiple jurisdictions around the world offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange and gaming services.
US: includes FanDuel, TVG, Stardust, FOX Bet and PokerStars brands, offering regulated real money and free-to-play sports betting, online gaming, daily fantasy sports and online racing wagering products to customers across various states in the US.