Flutter's Positive Impact Plan
Across the entire Flutter family, we’re passionate about taking care of our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
As the global leader in sports betting and gaming, we are combining our global scale and local know-how to drive positive change in our sector through our Positive Impact Plan. Our plan focusses on four key pillars: Play Well, supporting our customers to have positive playing experiences; Work Better, creating an inclusive and empowering environment for our colleagues; Do More, supporting our global communities; and Go Zero, reaching net zero carbon and reducing our environmental impact. It is our blueprint to drive change for good.
How we work
Flutter’s leading brands are deeply embedded in communities with different needs and expectations all over the world.
Our Positive Impact plan creates a consistent global approach through associated goals. It is aligned to our corporate strategy and designed to give our diverse brands better access to the insights, skills, and capabilities of the wider Group while maintaining freedom to develop local initiatives that create maximum impact In the most locally relevant way.
The Positive Impact Plan focuses on four key areas
Helping customers to PLAY WELL
To have 75% of our active online customers using one or more of our Play Well tools by the end of 2030, with over 50% using one or more tools by the end of 2026.
Empowering colleagues to WORK BETTER
To create and build teams that are representative of the locations in which we live and work, through a comprehensive DE&I strategy, by the end of 2030.
Working with communities to DO MORE
To improve the lives of 10 million people by 2030 using the power of sport and play; the skills of our colleagues, and the reach of our brands.
Reducing our ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
To reach net zero by 2035, while reducing our own environmental impacts, and those related to supplier business operations.
Our supplementary sustainability goals
- UK & Ireland: Global Play Well metric: increase the percentage of Average Monthly Players (AMPs) using Safer Gambling tools to 50.5%, and reduce the Transaction Risk Indicator (TRI) by 8% versus 2022.
- Australia: Increase proportion of net revenue from customers who use a deposit tool to 19%.
- International: Global Play Well metric: increase the percentage of AMPs using Safer Gambling tools to 59.1%.
- US: Global Play Well metric: increase the percentage of AMPs using Safer Gambling tools to 10%.
- Achieve 40% of women in our top leadership roles by the end of 2026 (Flutter Group CEO -1 to -4)
- Measure and report on pay performance, progression and retention across different demographics by the end of 2023
- Measure the difference in sentiment across different demographics (to gain robust inclusion insights)
- All employees globally to be supported to engage in two days' volunteering per year
- Reach Net Zero emissions by 2035
- Publish our Science-Based Targets and Net Zero transition plan. We have submitted our net zero targets to the Science-Based Target Initiative for validation and once approved we are committed to publicly announcing our targets and reporting on our progress
- Move all our energy tariffs to renewable energy tariffs by the end of 2030
Sustainability news and insights
Read our latest sustainability news, updates and insights.